PROGRAM MANAGER, May 2022
Volunteer Prince George (VPG) has a part time position opening for a skilled, diligent, dynamic, and outgoing professional to oversee overall strategic and operational responsibility for VPG’s programs, the efficiency of our programs, and the execution of our mission. The incumbent ensures that a high standard of program delivery is maintained; those services are delivered in a professional/efficient manner; and promotes the agency’s activities through contact with the community and membership. Do you speak another language along with English fluently? Mention it, it might add points toward your future career with us!
ABOUT VOLUNTEER PRINCE GEORGE:
VPG is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the needs of volunteers and the community organizations that require volunteer help. We operate as a stand-alone volunteer centre recognized by Volunteer Canada and function as a key resource for volunteer involvement.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum completion of a high school diploma. Additional post-secondary education or training in a related field is considered a strong asset.
- Experience working in a not-for-profit, charitable environment is considered a powerful asset.
- Experience in developing and managing budgets and grant writing considered a strong asset.
- Experience with volunteer management and sector; experience as a member of a board of directors, experience supporting the work of a board of directors, or a similar organization is also considered an asset.
- Advanced marketing, promotion and public speaking experience, including writing effective, concise copies for multiple platforms, websites, and social media channels.
- High level of proficiency in digital marketing, including email, blog, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok
- Experience and high-level understanding of the WordPress platform. Do you know SEO?
- Clear criminal record check.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent ability to organize, manage multiple tasks and prioritize, able to exercise independent judgment in resolving problems
- Excellent networking skills and exemplary interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Proactive self-starter responsive to the needs of both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to interpret and communicate operating and Society’s policies
- Ability to work independently and meet demanding work schedules and timelines
SALARY: $20.00 PER HOUR
HOURS: 20 HOURS PER WEEK
START DATE: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 03, 2022, AT NOON
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please forward your resume and cover letter, clearly outlining relevant skills, abilities, and experience, to email@example.com. We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interests, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.